Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OMG!!! I thought my iPod was going to implode!

Okay... I'm speed-shuffling along, listening to Marilyn Manson. If MM doesn't make you move along a little faster - merely because he's frightening! - I don't know what will!  So, I'm going along and the song ends and immediately flows into "I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow!  What?  Someday, something like that is going to happen and my iPod is going to catch fire and then POOF - it's just going to disintegrate right there on my arm!  Maybe I should start putting it on my left arm.

I was having a slightly difficult time figuring out why my alarm was going off so early this morning.  Was there something I was forgetting?  Did I have an appointment?  Hmmmm...  Oh yea!  It's C25K day!  I had a little trouble wrapping my brain around that at 5:30am so I ended up not heading out until 6:00, but it was a gorgeous morning.  There was a wonderful breeze and it was 68 degrees.  I saw the sun rise, which was beautiful and produced lovely pink clouds that I'm sure were just for me.  I couldn't have asked for a better day. 

I didn't get any PRs or PBs or PBRs this morning.  I did have a few glasses of water though.  Oh... Sorry!  That's a joke for my craft beer group, not my running buddies.  Anyway, my pace was about the same as Monday's, which was about what I expected.  I didn't feel like I was breaking any records, so I wasn't surprised that there was no notable improvement, but was pleased that I stayed at the pace I was at before.  I'm planning to push it a little on Friday then keep it the same this weekend before moving on to the next level on next Monday.

No comments: